PROTOCOL, PUBLIC RELATIONS AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT
This course will help participants in developing and strengthening the management of protocol and event functions. Delegates will learn the tips and be able to avoid the traps of organising efficient events. This course will help them to extend and apply skills of communication to promote successful events. Delegates will also be able to identify risk and understand how to minimise its impact. The course will also help them in analysing and applying the factors which ensure that events come in on time and to budget
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
Objectives of the Course
• Arrange and provide protocol services including logistics requirements.
• Organise travel preparations and necessary bookings
• Organise events and meetings
• Plan, arrange, co-ordinate corporate events.
• Arrange logistics services for organized events
• Support the institution with distinctive image and identity to the general public
• Communicate with the media in approved matters
• Communicate with the internal and external community in order to achieve the aims and missions of organization.
• The Concept and Boundaries of Protocol
• Official Precedents
• Official Symbols
• How to Address Authorities and Personalities
• State Authorities: Government, Parliament and the Judiciary
• Protocol in the Diplomatic Sphere
• Religious Official Protocol.
Social and Business Protocol
• Social protocol and etiquette
• Organising company travel
• Organising corporate ceremonies
• Courtesy in other cultures.
Events Organisation and Management
• Types of events
• Creative techniques for events
• Event management plan: processes, tools and suppliers
• Conference and convention management
• Sponsorship and patronage for events.
Public Relations Process
• The new rules of engagement
• Social media: main platforms
• Managing web information
• Managing digital reputations.
Press Relations and Crisis Communication
• Transmitting information to the media
• Tools to combat crisis situations
• Lobbying techniques
• Spin doctoring and Political communications.
|· 3 (three) days|
· Individual and group exercises
· Case studies