Certified Cloud Computing Professional (CCCP)Posted on: December 27, 2017, by : email@example.com
Certified Cloud Computing Professional [CCCP] Cloud Computing Certifications
Exam Code: CCCP-001
Cloud computing has a lot in store in terms of future job creation. It is anticipated that cloud computing will lead to a generation of an estimated 14 million novel job opportunities across the world in the span of the coming three years. Surprising enough, the scope of the fresh jobs may extend beyond the IT sector. The estimates are an outcome of research carried out by IDC funded by the Microsoft Corporation. Fourteen million expected jobs sure is a promising number in itself, but when stacked against the current volume of the available global workforce (a little greater than 3 billion to be exact) it equals a shy half a percent – a mere droplet compared against the pail. So take your exam today and Get Certified for your future.
In science, cloud computing is a synonym for distributed computing over a network, and means the ability to run a program or application on many connected computers at the same time. The phrase also more commonly refers to network-based services, which appear to be provided by real server hardware, and are in fact served up by virtual hardware, simulated by software running on one or more real machines.
Certified Cloud Computing Professional (CCCP)™ includes
- Demonstration of professional development in the area of Cloud Computing.
- A technical understanding of the foundations of Cloud Computing as compared to traditional IT.
- Understanding of how business can integrate Cloud Computing into their IT infrastructure.
- Ability to create economic value within a business organization through the implementation of Cloud innovations.
- Understanding of the issues associated with integrating Cloud Computing into an organization’s existing compliance, risk and regulatory framework.
- Job seekers looking to find employment in IT infrastructure department of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification