Installation and Deployment in Microsoft Dynamics®
This two-day training course provides individuals with the skills to install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. The training material focuses on the components used within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment, the hardware and software requirements needed to successfully deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and the installation instructions for the primary Microsoft Dynamics CRM components: the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, the E-Mail Router, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook. The course also covers upgrading from earlier versions, configuring an Internet-facing Deployment and administration tasks
- Describe the components that are required for a successful Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for components of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server.
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions.
- Install and configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router.
- Describe the deployment methods for installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook.
- Configure Claims-based authentication and Internet-facing deployment.
- Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM organizations using the Deployment Manager.
- Describe the high availability options for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
This course is intended for implementation consultants, system integrators, or support professionals who need to install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
Before attending this course, students must have a working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Outlook
Some experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 is desirable but not required.
For a different learning experience, Mercury Solutions Limited. offers top notch education in an all-inclusive package. To reach every student’s learning needs, we have a customized set of course material which caters to the audio, video, and text training. We take care of every possible detail of your comfort, so that you can focus completely on your training.
Our Package includes:
- Round- the- clock instructor-led program and lab access
- One-on-one/group training by certified subject matter experts
- Highly interactive lectures, group exercises, and review sessions
- Intensive hands-on training
- One computer per candidate
- Certification Exam Fees Included.
- Independent study
- Self-testing software
- in-house testing
- 24/7 High speed internet connectivity
- Small class size
- Stay, meals( breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Pick & drop facility to and from the airport, training center and apartment.
Centered around your success, Makintouch Consulting takes pride in offering a learning-conducive and state-of-the-art educational environment wherein you will attend rigorous instructions, hands-on training and also have access to comfortable study rooms for self- study.
- MODULE 1: SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS AND REQUIRED TECHNOLOGIES
- MODULE 2: INSTALL MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM SERVER
- MODULE 3: INSTALL MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM REPORTING EXTENSIONS
MODULE 4: MANAGE MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM WITH THE DEPLOYMENT MANAGER
- MODULE 5: UPGRADE TO MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM 2013
- MODULE 6: EMAIL MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 7: MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM FOR MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK
- MODULE 8: CONFIGURE AN INTERNET-FACING DEPLOYMENT
- MODULE 9: MAINTAIN AND TROUBLESHOOT A DEPLOYMENT
- MODULE 10: HIGH-AVAILABILITY OPTIONS