Microsoft SharePoint 2013
Makintouch Consulting being a Gold Learning Partner of Microsoft provides in-depth fundamental knowledge to acquaint IT professionals with core concepts of server deployment.
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Training Bootcamp program from us besides giving you hands-on knowledge of core skills, also equip you with advanced solutions for this server deployment.
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Bootcampaims at imparting apt skills on configuring and managing SharePoint Server 2013, while attaining expertise to get familiar with best practices, guidelines and considerations to optimize the performance in a better manner.
Service application architecture, high availability, social computing, business intelligence, content management, disaster recovery, etc. are some of the domains that are covered in theMicrosoft SharePoint 2013 training programsfrom us.
Makintouch Consulting is one of the leading providers of IT training and certification courses located in Nigeria, providing world-class and quality trainings imparted by Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT) on Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC).
The core offerings of this training course will include the following:
- Core Solutions for MS SharePoint Server 2013
- Advanced Solutions for MS SharePoint Server 2013 Course Objectives
- Upon completion of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 training and certification program,participants get a chance to validate their expertise in various skills of SharePoint technology.
- You get hands-on experience with the skills, like Designing SharePoint Topology, Security Planning, Configuring and Installing SharePoint Farms, Maintaining a Core SharePoint 2013 environment and much other such expertise.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 training and certification programbesides providing you appropriate knowledge in this domain, also take your career to next level by developing your interests.
- By attainingMicrosoft certifications,you show clients, colleagues and employers your eagerness to develop yourself and your ability to evolve with the changing times.
- Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 – 70-331
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 – 70-332
- Primarily, meant for those IT Professionals who are interested installing, configuring, deploying, and managing SharePoint Server 2013 installations in either the data center or in the cloud.
- The Microsoft SharePoint 2013 trainingis developed for experienced IT professionals who wish to gain knowledge of using SharePoint in data center or cloud.
- Additionally, the trainings are also beneficial for BAAs or Business Application Administrators who wish to manage projects in SharePoint.
For a different learning experience, Makintouch Consulting offers top notch education in an all-inclusive package. To reach every student’s learning needs, we have a customized set of course material which caters to the audio, video, and text training. We take care of every possible detail of your comfort, so that you can focus completely on your training.
Our Package includes:
- Round- the- clock Instructor-led program and lab access
- One-on-one/group training by Certified Subject matter experts
- Highly interactive lectures, group exercises, and review sessions
- Intensive Hands-on Training
- One computer per candidate
- Certification Exam Fees Included.
- Independent study
- Self-testing software
- in-house testing
- 24/7 High speed internet connectivity
- Small class size
- Stay, meals( breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Pick & drop facility at the airport, local transport
Centered around your success, Makintouch Consulting takes pride in offering a learning-conducive and state-of-the-art educational environment wherein you will attend rigorous instructions and hands-on training, plus also have access to comfortable study rooms for self- study.
- Installing and configuring SharePoint Server 2013
- Designing logical, physical and information architectures
- Configuring and managing Business Connectivity Services, Business Intelligence, social computing features etc.
- Creating web applications, service applications and site collections
- Managing users, accessing privileges and permissions
- Optimizing search experience for enterprise users
- Developing and implementing a governance plan
- Performing upgrades or migrating to SharePoint 2013