MASTERING COMPETITIVE POSITIONING, BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY AND VALUE CHAIN MANAGEMENT
How does the management find a unique positioning, the “place” the organization should be in the industry? That is discovering a good strategy.
In your arena of tough business rivalry, how do you create an uncontested market space for your organization? That’s the only space where you can make competition irrelevant.
What discrete activities would your organization perform in creating, producing and delivering goods and services? All costs arise from value chain activities and all that makes you differentiated are created by them.
Those are the questions this programme answers.
- Why Some Companies are Regularly More Profitable than Others
- Understanding Business Strategy
- How to Develop a Business Strategy
- The five forces that shape strategy
- Competitive analysis
- Steps to Positioning Your Organization Strategically
- Mapping Your Strategy and Your Organization’s Financial Performance
- The Role of Leadership in Strategy.
Blue Ocean Strategic Thought
- Separating Blue Ocean Strategy from Competition-based Strategy
- Finding the Uncontested Market Space
- Guides to Resetting the Rules of the Business Game
- Replacing Competitive Convergence and Struggle to “Be-the-Best”
- Value Innovation – Offering Unprecedented Utility
- The Strategy Canvas
- Profit and Growth Consequences of Creating Blue Oceans
Value Chain Management and the P&L Performance
- Defining the Value Chain
- Differentiating Execution and “Best Practices”
- The “Tailored” Value Chain
- Cost, Price and the Management of the Value Chain
- Right and Wrong Measures of Competitive Success
- Configuring Activities to Create Customer Value.