Customization And Configuration In Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
This courses is intended for those IT Professionals and IT Developers who are interested in Customizing and Configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Applications. This course, uses structured Walkthroughs throughout each module to put into practice what has just been introduced by the trainer. There’s also a Lab at the end of each module with ‘high-level’ requirements as well as detailed, step-by-step instructions.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for people who have a working knowledge of how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, a basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database functionality and understand Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 applications. The course is intended for those people who need to customize and configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Applications.
- Enable system-wide changes to the Crm 2015 environment.
- Understand the role of Solutions in Crm 2015.
- Establish a Publisher to track the source of changes in a CRM installation.
- Understand the purpose of the Rolling Scenario.
- Lab : Working with an Unmanaged Solution.
- Lab : Stretch Yourself’ Lab: Working with a Managed Solution
- Understand the purpose of Business Units.
- Examine and understand the purpose of Security Roles.
- Understand Manager and Position Hierarchies.
- Lab : Modifying Users’ Roles to meet changing requirements
- Lab : Create a Manager Hierarchy
Customising System and Custom Entities
- Note the Entity types available to Crm 2015
- Distinguish custom Entities from Activities
- Understand Entity Configuration.
- Consider the consequences of deleting an Entity
- Lab : Creating Custom Entities
- Lab : Extending existing Entities and creating an Activity Entity
- Review the available Data Types.
- Create and modify a range of Crm 2015 data types.
- Distinguish between Local and Global Option Sets.
- Understand the use of Calculated Fields.
- Lab : Creating Additional Fields for an Entity
- Lab : Building a Calculated Field for Budget Aggregation
- Understand the different types of Relationships.
- Choose the appropriate Relationship Behaviour.
- Create and use Connections/Connection Roles.
- Set-up Data Mappings.
- Lab : Create a 1:N Relationship between Entities
- Lab : Build a Hierarchical Relationship within an Entity
- Understand the structure of Entity Forms.
- Deploy Quick Create Forms.
- Embed Quick View Forms.
- Lab : Building Quick Create Forms
- Lab : Adding Quick View data to a Form
- Understand the significance of Business Rules.
- Examine the structure of Business Rules in Crm 2015.
- Note the range of Actions available.
- Lab : Link a Business Rule and a Field Mapping
- Lab : Stretch Yourself’ Lab: Create a second Business Rule for Evaluation
- Understand the component parts of a View.
- Distinguish between System and Public Views.
- Explore the creation of Personal Views.
- Lab : Modify a Quick Find View
- Lab : Create a Public View
Chart and Dashboard Customization
- Create and Modify System Charts.
- Import and Export Charts as XML.
- Expand Dashboard Provision.
- Modify System Dashboards.
- Lab : Create a Custom Chart
Further Security Features of Crm 2015
- Understand how to secure fields.
- Investigate Profiles as a means to control access to secured fields.
- Explore Access Teams as a sharing mechanism.
- Understand the Auditing capabilities of Crm 2015.
- Lab : Secure Financial Data
- Lab : Establish an Access Team
Business Process Flows
- Understand the process of creating and modifying a Process Ribbon.
- Explore conditional branching in a Business Process Flow.
- Note how stages can be chained together.
- Understand the linkages between entities in a Process Flow.
- Lab : Branching Process Flows
- Lab : Extend the functionality of a Process Flow