LEAN SIX SIGMA
Certified Six Sigma Black Belts demonstrate detailed understanding of Six Sigma techniques and tools. They are also able to provide team leadership and mentoring for Six Sigma team members.
They are the experts responsible for leading DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) projects and teams on a full time basis, have competence and expertise in implementing the DMAIC model in line with Six Sigma
Principles have a basic knowledge of lean enterprise concepts, and they can quickly identify “non-value-added” activities.
Our Six Sigma Black Belt training will help participants:
- Understand the tools and criteria for setting business metrics
- Understand Process Capability
- Get advanced study of the DMAIC and DFSS
- Understand Six Sigma tools
- Know how to select and sustain Six Sigma projects in organizations
- Appreciate Lean Management
- Analyze the sources of variation
- Understand various Risk Assessment Tools and Business Process Control Planning
*** This course also covers all the materials from the Green and Yellow Belt certification
As the course involves the use of statistical tools, some foundational knowledge of statistics is required.
Participants will be required to undertake and complete a Six Sigma Black Belt project before certification.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
[themify_button style=”large blue” link=”http://”]Continue to page[/themify_button]