MCSE 2012: Server Infrastructure
MCSE 2012 Server infrastructure training and certification program equip professionals with the swiftly evolving corporate requirements. MCSE 2012 Server infrastructure training Bootcamp provides the IT professionals with skills to get complete solutions for the server infrastructure.
IT professionals in MCSE 2012 Server infrastructure training Bootcamp and certification program become experts in the concepts of networking, storage systems management, identity management and virtualization.
MCSE Server Infrastructure certification Boot camp classes cater to the requirements of those who are involved with the virtualization, Sharepoint, Lync Server Enterprise Desktop and Enterprise Messaging as well as those upgrading from MCSA Windows Server 2008.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer, like Protocols [TCP/IP], general networking concepts, etc.
- The Microsoft MCSE 2012 Server Infrastructure from a Boot Camp proves the hands-on technical skills of the IT professionals.
- Achieving this certification the individual is open to great career opportunities.
- With this certificate in hand, one becomes an important asset for the organization and can expect a good raise in the salary.
- Tapping on the right talent, at the right time boosts company’s performance and profits. IT certification enables HR managers to easily gauge and track their employees skills for business advantage.
- Certification programs funded by the employers go a long way retaining a technically skilled staff. The growth opportunities that they promise, considerably reduce rates of employee turnover.
- Assisting in measuring candidate’s real world technical skills and competencies, IT certification credentials are the benchmarks for recruitment and promotion.
For a real world expertise:
- Intensive group instruction
- One-on-one undivided expert attention
- Hands-on labs
- Lab partner and group exercises
- Question and answer exercises
- Independent study
- High-tech educational facilities
- Complete courseware
While other training providers take recourse to lectures, self-testing and self-study, we believe in imparting training through highly interactive sessions, in a one- to- one non institutionalized set up. Conducive to learning, the distraction free environment of the IT boot camp keeps you focused, helps you learn faster, promotes teamwork, and enhances your skills through hands-on learning. Tailor-made to help you learn thoroughly and quickly, this certification ensures returns from your investment straight after the completion of the course.
20410B – Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
20411B – Administering Windows Server 2012
20412B – Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
20413B- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
20414B- Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
The MCITP 2012 course specifically targets individuals who wish to learn skills to design, create, manage and operate a high end data center.
For a different learning experience, Mercury Solutions Limited. offers top notch education in an all-inclusive package. To reach every student’s learning needs, we have a customized set of course material which caters to the audio, video, and text training. We take care of every possible detail of your comfort, so that you can focus completely on your training.
Our Package includes:
- Round- the- clock instructor-led program and lab access
- One-on-one/group training by certified subject matter experts
- Highly interactive lectures, group exercises, and review sessions
- Intensive hands-on training
- One computer per candidate
- Certification Exam Fees Included.
- Independent study
- Self-testing software
- in-house testing
- 24/7 High speed internet connectivity
- Small class size
- Stay, meals( breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Pick & drop facility to and from the airport, training center and apartment.
Centered around your success, Makintouch Consulting takes pride in offering a learning-conducive and state-of-the-art educational environment wherein you will attend rigorous instructions, hands-on training and also have access to comfortable study rooms for self- study.
- Implementation of server migration and upgrades.
- Designing automated strategy for server installation.
- Planning and implementation of server infrastructure deployment.
- Planning and implementation of storage services.
- Designing and implementation of a DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) solution.
- Designing and maintenance of IP address solution.
- Designing network protection and VPN solutions.
- Designing and implementation of domain infrastructure.
- Designing and implementation of branch office infrastructure.