MCSE 2012 Desktop Infrastructure Training and Certification
MCSE 2012 – The globally recognized standard for IT professionals
BYOD is the new trend in the global market in recent times, owing to which many employees are carrying their own devices to work, making businesses prone to security threats. Companies are facing more challenges of keeping up with the ever changing trends and work styles in ensuring the security and safety of the data. Hence, is considered to be one of the most valuable certification in IT departments where security is the prime concern. So, to make the services safe and at the same time virtually accessible by the corporations MCSE 2012 Desktop Infrastructure technology is pertinent.
MCSE 2012 Desktop Infrastructure training and certification validate your proficiency in enabling flexible and secure access to business applications and resources.
MCSE 2012 Desktop Infrastructure training equips IT professionals with the skills required for application and desktop virtualization. It provides hands-on knowledge and proficiency in the concepts related to remote desktop services. Besides, ensuring apt proficiency in maintaining the security, it also enables participants to manage desktops and other digital devices from anywhere.
Mercury Solutions’ MCSE 2012 Desktop Infrastructure certification Bootcamp validates your skills in desktop virtualization, remote desktop services and application virtualization.
Who should attend?
- IT professionals looking to deploy and manage desktops and devices that provide access from anywhere while maintaining security and compliance.
- Basic knowledge of Computer, like Protocols [TCP/IP], general networking concepts.
70-410 – Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
70-411 – Administering Windows Server 2012
70-412 – Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
70-415 – Implementing a desktop Infrastructure
70-416 – Implementing Desktop application Environments
MCSE 2012 Desktop Infrastructure Training Benefits
- MCSE 2012 Desktop Infrastructure certification training program validates your proven skills in desktop virtualization, remote desktop services and application virtualization.
- MCSE 2012 Desktop Infrastructure certification ,program refines your existing skills with Windows Server 2012.
- MCSE Windows Server 2012 certification program shows your interest levels in taking your career up higher levels in this particular domain.
- It further displays to clients, colleagues and employers that one is dedicated to constantly upgrading of one’s skill with the ever evolving technology sphere.
MCSE 2012 Desktop Infrastructure Training Boot Camp
For a different learning experience, Makintouch Consulting offers top notch education in an all-inclusive package. To reach every student’s learning needs, we have a customized set of course material which caters to the audio, video, and text training. We take care of every possible detail of your comfort, so that you can focus completely on your training.
Our Package includes:
- Round- the- clock instructor-led program and lab access
- One-on-one/group training by certified subject matter experts
- Highly interactive lectures, group exercises, and review sessions
- Intensive hands-on training
- One computer per candidate
- Certification Exam Fees Included.
- Independent study
- Self-testing software
- in-house testing
- 24/7 High speed internet connectivity
- Small class size
- Stay, meals( breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Pick & drop facility to and from the airport, training center and apartment.
Centered around your success, Makintouch Consulting takes pride in offering a learning-conducive and state-of-the-art educational environment wherein you will attend rigorous instructions, hands-on training and also have access to comfortable study rooms for self- study.
MCSE 2012 Desktop Infrastructure – Exam Track
|COURSE||COURSE CONTENTS||EXAM CODE||EXAM||REGULAR (DAYS)||XPRESS (DAYS)||FLEXI SUPER (DAYS)|
|20410||Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012||70-410||Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012||5||3||2|
|20411||Administering Windows Server 2012||70-411||Administering Windows Server 2012||5||3||2|
|20412||Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services||70-412||Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services||5||3||2|
|20415||Implementing a desktop Infrastructure||70-415||Implementing a desktop Infrastructure||5||3||2|
|20416||Implementing Desktop application Environments||70-416||Implementing Desktop application Environment||5||3||2|
MCSE 2012 Desktop Infrastructure – Course Schedule
|33* DAYS||21* DAYS||16* DAYS|
NEW BATCH STARTS EVERY MONDAY
*INCLUDES DAY OF ARRIVAL, PRACTICE & CERTIFICATION EXAM DAYS
Thank you for choosing Makintouch Consulting for IT education and training.
After you fill out the online registration form, you will be contacted by a representative to confirm the details and proceed further with the process.