MCSD: Windows Store Apps
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer – MCSD Windows Store Apps training and certification Bootcamps from Makintouch Consulting establishes you as a skilled developer. The program equips you with the skills with which one can design interactive and modern applications for Windows Application Store.
Below is the inclusion in the MCSD certification training program for designing Windows Store Applications in HTML5:
With this module to get comprehensive understanding of HTML5 of design metro style Apps including structure, layout, display, and user interface and style templates. Also, one learns to handle data security of Win Store Apps.
Developing Advanced Windows Store Apps
One gets better understanding of advanced metro style apps for Windows 8.1. With this hands-on training module you make your applications even better with interactive and powerful advanced features, like – GPS sensor properties, multimedia rich interface.
Prior to attending MCSD Windows Store Apps training program participants are required to –
- 1 or more years of experience creating applications
- Few months of experience in creating Windows client applications
- Couple of months experience using Visual Studio 2010 or 2012
- Pursuing MCSD Windows Store Apps – HTML 5 Boot Camp helps individuals showcase their technical expertise in their current position and move them ahead toward a future job role as well.
- Distinguished as managers and leaders MCSD Windows Store Apps – HTML 5 holders demonstrate an advanced level of knowledge in planning, designing, deploying, supporting, maintaining, and optimizing IT infrastructures, and command more professional credibility. Working through case studies, taken from real life business scenarios, enhances trouble shooting skills, giving immense job satisfaction.
- Tapping on the right talent, at the right time boosts company’s performance and profits. MCSD Windows Store Apps – HTML 5 Boot Camp enables HR managers to easily gauge and track their employees skills for business advantage.
- Certification programs funded by the employers go a long way retaining a technically skilled staff. The growth opportunities that they promise considerably reduce rates of employee turnover.
- Assisting in measuring candidate’s real world technical skills and competencies, MCSD Windows Store Apps – HTML 5 Boot Camp credentials are the benchmarks for recruitment and promotion.
For a real world expertise:
- Intensive group instruction
- One-on-one undivided expert attention
- Hands-on labs
- Lab partner and group exercises
- Question and answer exercises
- Independent study
- High-tech educational facilities
- Complete courseware
While other training providers take recourse to lectures, self-testing and self-study, we believe in imparting training through highly interactive sessions, in a one- to- one non institutionalized set up. Conducive to learning, the distraction free environment of the IT boot camp keeps you focused, helps you learn faster, promotes teamwork, and enhances your skills through hands-on learning. Tailor-made to help you learn thoroughly and quickly, this certification ensures returns from your investment straight after the completion of the course.
The course is delivered using a balanced combination of video, presentation, workshops and discussion sessions. The workshops and discussions are focused on putting into practice the techniques covered in the presentation and video. The workshops are used extensively to reinforce learning and to contribute to the development of understanding. Delegates are provided with a set of comprehensive bound course notes covering the presentation material and workshop exercises, a Workshop Workbook, a two-CD CDROM of relevant resources, and other materials and checklists for future reference and use.