Installation and Deployment in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2013
This two-day training course provides individuals with the skills to install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. The training material focuses on the components used within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment, the hardware and software requirements needed to successfully deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and the installation instructions for the primary Microsoft Dynamics CRM components: the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, the E-Mail Router, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook. The course also covers upgrading from earlier versions, configuring an Internet-facing Deployment and administration tasks.
This course is intended for implementation consultants, system integrators, or support professionals who need to install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components that are required for a successful Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for components of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server.
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions.
- Install and configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router.
- Describe the deployment methods for installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook.
- Configure Claims-based authentication and Internet-facing deployment.
- Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM organizations using the Deployment Manager.
- Describe the high availability options for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
Before attending this course, students must have a working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Outlook
Some experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 is desirable but not required.
Installation and Deployment in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2013 Outline
- MODULE 1: SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS AND REQUIRED TECHNOLOGIES
- MODULE 2: INSTALL MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM SERVER
- MODULE 3: INSTALL MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM REPORTING EXTENSIONS
MODULE 4: MANAGE MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM WITH THE DEPLOYMENT MANAGER
- MODULE 5: UPGRADE TO MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM 2013
- MODULE 6: EMAIL MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 7: MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM FOR MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK
- MODULE 8: CONFIGURE AN INTERNET-FACING DEPLOYMENT
- MODULE 9: MAINTAIN AND TROUBLESHOOT A DEPLOYMENT
- MODULE 10: HIGH-AVAILABILITY OPTIONS
Installation and Deployment in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2013 – Schedule
Thank you for choosing Makintouch Consulting for IT education and training.
After you fill out the online registration form, you will be contacted by a representative to confirm the details and proceed further with the process.