Finance and Accounting workshop for Non Accountants
Application of financial accounting skills is essential in every business transaction and operations. Whereas it is mandatory for accountants to acquire and apply these finance and accounting skills, it is vital for non-accountants to understand the basic principles of finance and accounting to facilitate their operations and decisions for sustained results. They need to relate their decisions to financial considerations.
This program is therefore designed to help participants who have no formal background in finance and accounting to develop an understanding of the essential features of these functions and apply them in their work situations.
- Heads of Department, Division and Unit
- Entrepreneurs and other officers.
This course covers the entire process of finance and accounting workshop for non-accountants.
- Overview of Finance and Accounting
- Principles of Book keeping
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation
- Operation of an Imprest Account
- Cost Control Techniques
- Cost/Benefit Break-even Analysis
- Public/Private Sector Accounting
- Responsibility/ Stewardship Accounting
- Preparation, Analysis and Interpretation of Finance and Accounting Reports
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control
- Computer Application to Finance and Accounting
Thank you for choosing Makintouch Consulting for IT education and training.
After you fill out the online registration form, you will be contacted by a representative to confirm the details and proceed further with the process.