Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
About The Course Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
Developing Microsoft Azure Solution is a course intended for students who have experience building vertically scaled applications. Students should also have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform and a basic understanding of the services offered in Azure.
This course offers students the opportunity to take an existing web application and expand its functionality as part of moving it to Azure. The course does not require any existing experience with the ASP.NET platform. This course focuses on the architectural considerations and decisions necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud. This course also prepares the students for the 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam.
The candidates targeted by this training have basic experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Candidates are also proficient with the development tools, techniques and approaches used to build application solutions.
At course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Review the services available in the Azure platform and the Management Portals used to manage the service instances.
- Create a Virtual Machine using the Azure Management Portal and create an image of the VM.
- Create an Azure Web Site and publish an existing ASP.NET web application to the site.
- Create an Azure SQL server and database.
- Describe and identify the common practices and patterns for building resilient and scalable web applications that will be hosted in Azure.
- Ceate an Azure Cloud Service project in Visual Studio 2013 and debug locally.
- Create a background process using a Azure Worker Role.
- Ceate an Azure Table Storage table and manage the table data using the .NET API for Azure Storage.
- Create Azure Files SMB file share and store documents.
- Ceate an Azure Storage Queue instance to store requests.
- Ceate an Azure Service Bus queue instance to store requests.
- Create an Azure Service Bus namespace and use the namespace to connect a cloud web application to the local WCF service.
- Create a Virtual Machine using the existing SQL template and connect this Virtual Machine to the existing application.
- Ceate a test environment using PowerShell and the Azure Service Management CmdLets.
- Integrate ASP.NET Identity for the administration portal with Azure Active Directory.
- Deploy the web application projects to Azure.
Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions Training and Certification Boot Camp Includes
For a different learning experience, Makintouch Consulting offers top notch education in an all-inclusive package. To reach every student’s learning needs, we have a customized set of course material which caters to the audio, video, and text training. We take care of every possible detail of your comfort, so that you can focus completely on your training.
Our Package includes:
- Round- the- clock Instructor-led program and lab access
- One-on-one/group training by Certified Subject matter experts
- Highly interactive lectures, group exercises, and review sessions
- Intensive Hands-on Training
- One computer per candidate
- Certification Exam Fees Included.
- Independent study
- Self-testing software
- in-house testing
- 24/7 High speed internet connectivity
- Small class size
- Stay, meals( breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- To- and- fro facility at the airport, and between the training centre and the apartment.
Centered around your success, Makintouch Consulting takes pride in offering a learning-conducive and state-of-the-art educational environment wherein you will attend rigorous instructions and hands-on training, plus also have access to comfortable study rooms for self- study.
Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions – Course Outline
Module 1: Development using the Microsoft Azure Platform
Module 2: Establishing a Development Environment using Azure Virtual Machines
Module 3: Managing Infrastructure in Azure
Module 4: Web Infrastructure in the Azure Platform
Module 5: Designing Cloud Applications for Resiliency
Module 6: Processing Background Logic using Azure
Module 7: Storing Tabular Data in Azure
Module 8: Storing Files and Media in Azure
Module 9: Storing Data in Queues using Azure
Module 10: Automating Integration with Azure Resources
Module 11: Implementing Security in Web Applications using Azure
Module 12: Deploying Web Applications to Azure
Thank you for choosing Makintouch Consulting for IT education and training.
After you fill out the online registration form, you will be contacted by a representative to confirm the details and proceed further with the process.