Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2013
This course describes the techniques required to customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM to meet the specialized needs of businesses. The topics covered include security; creation and configuration of entities; design of forms views and charts; auditing and solutions. The course describes each topic and how each topic relates to the other topics to produce a full configured, effective solution.
This training is intended for both novice and experienced customizers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM who are familiar with the end-user principles of the software. No programming skills are required, but a basic understanding of database principles will be an advantage.
At Course Completion
- Design and implement strategies for the creation of Business Units and Security Roles
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM Users and Teams
- Describe the principles of customizing the system
- Create and configure fields for both custom and system entities
- Create and configure custom entities, including standard and activity entities
- Design, create and configure relationships between entities
- Create and configure Views, Charts and Forms for both system and custom entities
- Implement Field Security and Access Team Templates in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Design, create and configure Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Design, create and configure Business Rules and Business Process Flows to guide users through their work
A working knowledge of how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. It is recommended, but not required, that individuals have completed Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 or 2013 applications training. Because this training material focuses on customizing database entities, attributes, relationships, and mappings, it is recommended that individuals have a basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database functionality.
Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2013 Outline
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO CUSTOMIZING MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM 2013
MODULE 2: BUILDING A SECURITY MODEL IN MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM 2013
MODULE 3: CUSTOMIZING ENTITIES
MODULE 4: CUSTOMIZING FIELDS
MODULE 5: MANAGING RELATIONSHIPS
MODULE 6: CUSTOMIZING FORMS
MODULE 7: CONFIGURING BUSINESS RULES
MODULE 8: CUSTOMIZING VIEWS
MODULE 9: CUSTOMIZING CHARTS AND DASHBOARDS
MODULE 10: ADDITIONAL SECURITY OPTIONS
MODULE 11: BUSINESS PROCESS FLOWS
Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2013 – Schedule
Thank you for choosing Makintouch Consulting for IT education and training.
After you fill out the online registration form, you will be contacted by a representative to confirm the details and proceed further with the process.