Certified in Risk and Information Security Control
CRISC is the most current and rigorous assessment available to evaluate the risk management proficiency of IT professionals and other employees within an enterprise or financial institute.
Those who earn CRISC help enterprises to understand business risk, and have the technical knowledge to implement appropriate IS controls.
SHOW THEM YOU UNDERSTAND RISK AND CONTROL FROM A BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE—OBTAIN A CRISC
In today’s business environment, enterprises need to innovate in order to survive and flourish. Innovation, however, almost always involves risk. To maintain or attain their competitiveness, future-thinking enterprise leaders are increasingly recognizing the need for professionals who understand technology, and specifically how to implement and align effective risk management and control frameworks with their enterprise’s business goals.
To help meet the rising demand for professionals with this critical blend of technical and business understanding, ISACA® brought together its industry experts from around the globe to develop what is fast becoming the gold standard designation for risk management—the Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™ (CRISC™) certification.
- Chief Audit Executives
- Audit Partners/Heads
- Chief Compliance/Privacy/Risk Officers
- Security Managers/Directors/Consultants
- IT Directors/Managers/Consultants
- Audit Directors/Managers/Consultant
A minimum of at least three (3) years of cumulative work experience performing the tasks of a CRISC professional across at least three (3) CRISC domains is required for certification. There are no substitutions or experience waivers.
This 3-day classroom course is designed to thoroughly prepare delegates for the CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) certification exam. Covering all four practice areas of the CRISC exam, the course provides a complete revision programme for the certification, including knowledge assessments, discussions, exercises, practice questions and more. .
- Prepare for the Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control exam
- Understanding enterprise risk
- Plan, execute, scrutinize and retain information systems controls
- Risk: identification, evaluation, assessment, response, and monitoring.
- IS control design and execution
- IS control maintenance and monitoring.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate efficiency in designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining the IS controls of the enterprise
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CRISC certification exam
- Earn the requisite 20 CPEs required to take up the CRISC certification exam
- Develop a working knowledge of the 4 domains areas as prescribed by ISACA –Exam Candidate Information Guide 2015.
The bulk of the course will consist of reviews of the material from each of the four CRISC domains with a professional trainer.
• Domain 1—Risk Identification
• Domain 2—Risk Assessment
• Domain 3—Risk Response and Mitigation
• Domain 4—Risk and Control Monitoring and
This teaching will be supported by discussion sessions and exercises to help you understand and master the material. There will also be final exam preparation and the chance to try practice questions.
Thank you for choosing Makintouch Consulting for IT education and training.
After you fill out the online registration form, you will be contacted by a representative to confirm the details and proceed further with the process.