Achieving the (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification validates your competency and years of experience in information security. CISSPs are information assurance professionals who are responsible for defining the architecture, design, management and controls that ensure the security of an organization. It was the first certification in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of International Organization for Standardization and International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC) 17024 standards. CISSPs are authorities on critical security topics that include risk management, cloud computing, mobile security, application development security, and more. The CISSP has clearly emerged as the key certification for security professionals. Corporations are demanding experienced information security professionals with the certifications to prove it to protect their information and assets.
CISSP is long regarded as the gold standard of security qualifications. It draws from a comprehensive, up-to-date, global common body of knowledge that ensures security leaders have a deep knowledge and understanding of new threats, technologies, regulations, standards, and practices. It is based on the CBK (Common Body of Knowledge) which comprises eight subject domains that the (ISC)2 compiles and maintains through ongoing peer review by subject matter experts.
To attain the CISSP certification candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of direct, full-time security professional work experience in 2 or more of the domains of the CISSP CBK. One year of work experience may be waived by (ISC)2 if the candidate holds a four-year or higher college or university degree or approved credential. Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be given Associate status until conditions are met.
This five-day program is comprised of a total of eight domains and includes:
- Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge® (CBK) (electronic format)
- Official (ISC)2 CISSP Training Handbook
- Official (ISC)2 CISSP Flash Cards
- CISSP Practice Test Questions
- CISSP Certification Exam Voucher
Duration: 5 Weekdays | 5 Weekends Classroom Training
Candidates must have a minimum of five years of work experience in two or more of the eight domains indicated in the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge® (CBK):
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Need a kickstart?
For a unique learning experience, Makintouch Consulting offers top notch education in an all-inclusive package. To reach every student’s learning needs, we have a customized set of course material which caters to the audio, video, and text training. We take care of every possible detail of your comfort, so that you can focus completely on your training.
- Round- the- clock Instructor-led program and lab access
- One-on-one/group training by Certified Subject matter experts
- Highly interactive lectures, group exercises, and review sessions
- Intensive Hands-on Training
- One computer per candidate
- Certification Exam Fees Included.
- Independent study
- Self-testing software
- in-house testing
- 24/7 High speed internet connectivity
- Small class size
- Stay, meals( breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Pick & drop facility at the airport, local transport
Centered around your success, Makintouch takes pride in offering a learning-conducive and state-of-the-art educational environment wherein you will attend rigorous instructions and hands-on training, plus also have access to comfortable study rooms for self- study.
Join Makintouch… have technology at your tips.