Cisco CCIP Training Boot Camp
Retirement of CCIP Certification
Cisco CCIP certification will be retired (beginning October 29, 2012). Cisco will no longer issue new certifications for CCIP certification for individuals interested in pursuing a professional-level Cisco Service Provider certification may seek the Cisco CCNP Service Provider certification.
The Cisco Certified Internetwork Professional (CCIP) credential speaks volumes about the candidate’s in-depth skills needed to manage service provider infrastructures. Holding this certificate, a network professional working in a service provider organization proves his expertise in infrastructure IP networking solutions as in, IP routing, BGP,DSL, IP+optical networking, IP multicast, MPLS, and IP QoS.
To be eligible for CCIP certification, the candidate must have CCNA or any CCIE certification.
To receive CCIP certification, the candidate must pass the following exams:
- 642-902 ROUTE
- 642-642 QOS
- 642-611 MPLS
- 642-661 BGP
Cisco CCIP Training Boot Camp Benefits
- The CCIP training & certification from a Boot Camp proves the hands-on technical skills of the IT professionals.
- Achieving this CCIP certification the individual is open to great career opportunities.
- With this certificate in hand, one becomes an important asset for the organization and can expect a good raise in the salary.
- Tapping on the right talent, at the right time boosts company’s performance and profits. Cisco CCIP Training Boot Camp enables HR managers to easily gauge and track their employees skills for business advantage.
- Certification programs funded by the employers go a long way retaining a technically skilled staff. The growth opportunities that they promise considerably reduce rates of employee turnover.
- Assisting in measuring candidate’s real world technical skills and competencies, Cisco CCIP Training Boot Camp credentials are the benchmarks for recruitment and promotion.
For a real world expertise:
- Intensive group instruction
- One-on-one undivided expert attention
- Hands-on labs
- Lab partner and group exercises
- Question and answer exercises
- Independent study
- High-tech educational facilities
- Complete courseware
While other training providers take recourse to lectures, self-testing and self-study, we believe in imparting training through highly interactive sessions, in a one- to- one non institutionalized set up. Conducive to learning, the distraction free environment of the IT boot camp keeps you focused, helps you learn faster, promotes teamwork, and enhances your skills through hands-on learning. Tailor-made to help you learn thoroughly and quickly, this certification ensures returns from your investment straight after the completion of the course.
Cisco CCIP Training Boot Camp Includes
For a different learning experience, Makintouch Consulting offers top notch education in an all-inclusive package. To reach every student’s learning needs, we have a customized set of course material which caters to the audio, video, and text training. We take care of every possible detail of your comfort, so that you can focus completely on your training.
CCIP – Exam Track
|COURSE||COURSE CONTENTS||EXAM CODE||EXAM||REGULAR (DAYS)||XPRESS (DAYS)||FLEXI SUPER (DAYS)|
|Implementing Cisco Quality of Service (QoS)||5||4|
|Implementing Cisco MPLS (MPLS)||6||5|
|Configuring BGP on Cisco Routers (BGP)||6||5|
|Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)||642-902||5||4|
CCIP – Course Schedule
|31* DAYS||25* DAYS||20* DAYS|
NEW BATCH STARTS EVERY MONDAY
*INCLUDES DAY OF ARRIVAL, PRACTICE & CERTIFICATION EXAM DAYS
Thank you for choosing Makintouch Consulting for IT education and training.
After you fill out the online registration form, you will be contacted by a representative to confirm the details and proceed further with the process.