A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
The purpose of the CEH credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Kindly, fill the form below to get registered now!
About the Exam
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
The Most Comprehensive Ethical Hacking Course in the World
This is the worlds most advanced certified ethical hacking course with 18 of the most current security domains any individual will ever want to know when they are planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. In 18 comprehensive modules, the course covers 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers.
About the Program
Our security experts have designed over 140 labs which mimic real time scenarios in the course to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
As “a picture tells a thousand words”, our developers have all this and more for you in over 1685 graphically rich, specially designed slides to help you grasp complex security concepts in depth which will be presented to you in a 5 day hands on class by our Certified EC-Council Instructor.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification! This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
Who Is It For?
The Certified Ethical Hacking training course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Duration: 5 Days (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
In order to be eligible to attempt EC-Council CEH, certification examination, candidate may opt to:
Attend Official Training:
If a candidate attends an official instructor-led training (ILT), computer-based training (CBT), online live training, or academic learning, candidate is eligible to attempt the relevant EC-Council exam.
Attempt Exam without Official Training:
In order to be considered for the EC-Council CEH exam without attending official training, candidate must have at least two years of information security related experience and remit a non-refundable eligibility application fee of USD 100.00 along with their application form.
- Emphasis on Cloud Computing Technology
- CEHv9 focuses on various threats and hacking attacks to the emerging cloud computing technology
- Covers wide-ranging countermeasures to combat cloud computing attacks
- Provides a detailed pen testing methodology for cloud systems to identify threats in advance
- Emphasis on Mobile Platforms and Tablet Computers
- CEHv9 focuses on the latest hacking attacks targeted to mobile platform and tablet computers and covers countermeasures to secure mobile infrastructure
- Coverage of latest development in mobile and web technologies
- New Vulnerabilities Are Addressed
- Heartbleed CVE-2014-0160
- Heartbleed makes the SSL layer used by millions of websites and thousands of cloud providers vulnerable.
- Detailed coverage and labs in Module 18: Cryptography.
- Shellshock CVE-2014-6271
- Shellshock exposes vulnerability in Bash, the widely-used shell for Unix-based operating systems such as Linux and OS X.
- Detailed coverage and labs in Module 11: Hacking Webservers
- Poodle CVE-2014-3566
- POODLE lets attackers decrypt SSLv3 connections and hijack the cookie session that identifies you to a service, allowing them to control your account without needing your password.
- Case study in Module 18: Cryptography
- Hacking Using Mobile Phones
- CEHv9 focuses on performing hacking (Foot printing, scanning, enumeration, system hacking, sniffing, DDoS attack, etc.) using mobile phones
- Courseware covers latest mobile hacking tools in all the modules
- Coverage of latest Trojan, Virus, Backdoors
- Courseware covers Information Security Controls and Information
- Security Laws and Standards
- Labs on Hacking Mobile Platforms and Cloud Computing
- More than 40 percent new labs are added from Version 8
- More than 1500 new/updated tools
- CEHv9 program focuses on addressing security issues to the latest operating systems like Windows 8.1
- Heartbleed CVE-2014-0160
- It also focuses on addressing the existing threats to operating environments dominated by Windows 7, Windows 8, and other operating systems (backward compatibility)
Thank you for choosing Makintouch Consulting for IT education and training.
After you fill out the online registration form, you will be contacted by a representative to confirm the details and proceed further with the process.