Certified Business Process Management Professional CBPP equips delegates with a disciplined approach to identify, design, execute, document, measure, monitor, and control both automated and non-automated business processes to achieve consistent, targeted results aligned with an organization’s strategic goals. BPM involves the deliberate, collaborative and increasingly technology-aided definition, improvement, innovation, and management of end-to-end business processes that drive business results, create value, and enable an organization to meet its business objectives with more agility. BPM enables an enterprise to align its business processes to its business strategy, leading to effective overall company performance through improvements of specific work activities either within a specific department, across the enterprise, or between organizations.”
The ABPMP International believes that becoming a Business Process Management Professional is a journey, and not a destination. The core knowledge areas are only the foundation to the practice of the profession.
What Training / Experience is required?
In addition to the written exam the admission test is the second important part to obtain the CBPP® certification. The demands are high in relative terms. A job-related practice of 5′000 hours or 4 years of activity in the area of process management is required. However no explicit type of base training is necessary,but Makintouchs’ BPM course aligns with the ABPMP -CBOK,therefore it helps to increase your performance in the exam while giving you the practical skill,tools and techniques to achieve business transformation and sustainability.
Certificate applicants must provide evidence of four years or 5,000 hours of professional experience in BPM-related tasks. 2,500 hours of professional practice are an essential precondition. The following evidence can be accepted in place of the remaining 2,500 hours:
- 500 hours for a completed vocational training course
- 1,000 hours for a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant specialist area
- 1,500 hours for a diploma in a relevant specialist area
- 750 hours for federal certificates of competence or diplomas in organizational science
- 200 hours for the successful completion of an advanced training programme lasting at least three days run by EABPM/ABPMP-accredited bodies
- 500 hours for any individual certificate in a related specialist area
This intensive four-day Certified Business Process Management Professional CBPP training course focuses on the essential skills business people require to analyze and redesign their processes and aligns with the ABPMP -CBOK,therefore can help in CBPP exam preparation.
- Develop a business process strategy to meet stakeholder needs.
- Analyze, improve, design and develop processes to meet stakeholder needs.
- Align technology, organization, and facilities with the business process strategy and design
- Apply their knowledge to manage process projects effectively.
- Identify, clarify and manage business benefits arising from process change
- Identify and define business and process needs from the customer’s perspective.
- Link the strategic issues of change to end-to-end process design through the requirements definition process.
- Tailor the Process Transformation Methodology to fit the needs of their organization, making best use of existing
- expertise plus various course-acquired skills which together will deliver cross-functional, end-to-end, value-adding processes.
- Construct an affinity map (process map) highlighting breakpoints, moments of truth and business rules.
- Apply an impact severity matrix to assist in the design of the TO-BE process.
- Construct an action plan in which business rules are clearly defined, breakpoints eliminated, and moments of truth
- optimized thus providing the business perspective that the IT and technology people can model, simulate, and use.
- Capture performance measures – Process KPIs and Activity Measures – related to strategic business objectives
- Develop a performance measurement, implementation, monitoring, and ongoing improvement program to ensure that
- the benefits of effective change can be demonstrably achieved and perpetuated as the business environment evolves.
BENEFIT OF CERTIFIED BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL CBPP TO ORGANIZATIONS
- It Increases Accountability by documenting all business processes and working to optimize each one, and creating checks and balances
- Business process management has the capacity to improve the reliability of information and its dissemination in a timely manner.
- This knowledge will enable you assign and track corporate resources, thereby allowing far less waste than in companies that do not actively monitor those resources.
- Simplifies Regulatory Compliance: Comprehensive business process management practices help organizations keep track of their obligations, and ensure that they are in compliance with applicable standards and legislation.
- Customer Focus: Gives room for customer focus, thereby leading to customer satisfaction
- Employee Satisfaction: Creates employee satisfaction
- Business Agility: It increases business agility
- Increases Productivity
BENEFITS OF CERTIFIED BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL CBPP TO INDIVIDUALS
- Increases Cost efficiency
- Creates Job satisfaction
- Allows individuals get more done i.e increases efficiency and effectiveness
What competencies will be demonstrated with the certificate CBPP®?
With the certification CBPP® an individual has demonstrated practice, experience and knowledge in the nine subject matter areas of the BPM CBOK®:
• Business Process Management
• Process modeling
• Process analysis
• Process design
• Measurement of process effectiveness
• Transformation of processes
• Process management and organization
• Process management in organizations
• Process management technologies
Thank you for choosing Makintouch Consulting for IT education and training.
After you fill out the online registration form, you will be contacted by a representative to confirm the details and proceed further with the process.