Audit Command Language (ACL)
Audit Command Language or ACL is recognized worldwide as the leading data analysis software for audit and financial professionals. ACL expands the depth and breadth of your transactional analysis, increases your personal productivity, and gives you confidence in your findings. This training is a hands-on course, for participants who have never experienced ACL or have never been on any ACL training, to learn and gather the building blocks necessary to use ACL.
- IS and IT Auditors
- Financial and Operational Auditors
- Accounting Professionals
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Systems Control Officers
- Risk Management Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Anyone interested in learning to use ACL
This course covers the entire process of Audit Command Language.
- ACL – An Overview
- Data Types and Data Structures
- Navigating within ACL
- Data paths and data downloading
- Defining data files
- Accessing / downloading ODBC-compliant data
- Using the Verify, Count, Total, and Statistics commands
- Using the Sequence, Duplicates, Stratify, Classify, & Age commands
- Graphing and reporting within ACL
- Filtering records
Thank you for choosing Makintouch Consulting for IT education and training.
After you fill out the online registration form, you will be contacted by a representative to confirm the details and proceed further with the process.