Procurement and Supply Chain
Procurement & Supply Chain Financial Management Certifications
About: Procurement & Supply Chain Management
The development and implementation of carefully crafted strategies for the acquisition of all materials, goods, equipment and services has become a critical issue in all organizations wishing to reduce operating cost while improving quality and productivity. This training explores key concepts forming the basis of procurement and supply chain management and moves through leading edge issues that confront organizations today.
This fast paced training is designed for those wanting to develop high performance purchasing and supply chain organizations as we will in this training course:
- Achieve a thorough understanding of what is the best practice
- Establish the mission, vision, and knowledge needed to successfully implement the processes and methods needed to reach world-class performance
- Provide an overview of the key drivers involved when viewing supply chains from a logistics/demand point of view
- Explain what procurement and supply chain management are fundamentally about so that delegates are able to apply key techniques in controlling cost, time and the movement of goods and materials to customers and users
- Provide practical skills to take back to the workplace to enable delegates to change current methods and activities and work better with all supply chain players
The Procurement function has developed from a simple administrative function to a fully fledged strategic business unit. No longer is it sufficient to simply turn requisitions into orders and then await the delivery of the goods or services. It therefore imperative for Procurement to constantly deliver value to the organisation by
This training on Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management focuses on the sustainability of an organization which has been gaining momentum over the last decade. It is a topic that has reached the Executive Board in companies across the Globe.
A simplified explanation of Logistics and Supply Chain sustainability revolves around an organization’s Supply Chain’s efforts in the area of environment, waste and risk assessment and improvement.
This training seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overview of the key drivers involved when viewing supply chains from a logistics/demand point of view and appreciate what logistics and supply chain management are fundamentally.
Duration: 5 Days Classroom Training
Need a kickstart?
For a unique learning experience, Makintouch Consulting offers top notch education in an all-inclusive package. To reach every student’s learning needs, we have a customized set of course material which caters to the audio, video, and text training. We take care of every possible detail of your comfort, so that you can focus completely on your training.
- Round- the- clock Instructor-led program and lab access
- One-on-one/group training by Certified Subject matter experts
- Highly interactive lectures, group exercises, and review sessions
- Intensive Hands-on Training
- One computer per candidate
- Certification Exam Fees Included.
- Independent study
- Self-testing software
- in-house testing
- 24/7 High speed internet connectivity
- Small class size
- Stay, meals( breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Pick & drop facility at the airport, local transport
Centered around your success, Makintouch takes pride in offering a learning-conducive and state-of-the-art educational environment wherein you will attend rigorous instructions and hands-on training, plus also have access to comfortable study rooms for self- study.
Join Makintouch… have technology at your tips.